Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOOTLEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOTLEG exist?
Definitions of BOOTLEG in dictionaries:
- noun - whiskey illegally distilled from a corn mash
- noun - the part of a boot above the instep
- verb - sell illicit products such as drugs or alcohol
- verb - produce or distribute illegally
- adj - distributed or sold illicitly
- To make, sell, or transport (alcoholic liquor) for sale illegally.
- To produce, distribute, or sell without permission or illegally: a clandestine outfit that bootlegs record albums and tapes.
- To engage in the bootlegging of alcoholic liquor or another product.
- To attach a transmitter to a dish antenna, creating an uplink via which a signal is sent to a satellite without the knowledge of the satellite’s owner.
- To fake a hand-off, conceal the ball on the hip, and roll out in order to pass or especially to rush around the end.
- A product, especially alcoholic liquor, that is illicitly produced, distributed, or sold.
- The part of a boot above the instep.
- A play in which the quarterback bootlegs.
- verb - to import or export illicitly
There are 7 letters in BOOTLEG: B E G L O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOTLEG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOTLEG plus a wildcard: BOOTLEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOTLEG
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOOTLEG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.