Scrabble word: OBLONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBLONG exist?
Definitions of OBLONG in dictionaries:
- noun - a plane figure that deviates from a square or circle due to elongation
- adj - (of a leaf shape) having a somewhat elongated form with approximately parallel sides
- adj - deviating from a square or circle or sphere by being elongated in one direction
- Deviating from a square, circular, or spherical form by being elongated in one direction.
- Having the shape of or resembling a rectangle or an ellipse.
- Having a somewhat elongated form with approximately parallel sides: an oblong leaf.
- noun - something that is oblong (elongated)