Scrabble word: OBLONG
Is OBLONG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OBLONG in dictionaries:
- noun - a plane figure that deviates from a square or circle due to elongation
- adj - (of a leaf shape) having a somewhat elongated form with approximately parallel sides
- adj - deviating from a square or circle or sphere by being elongated in one direction
- Deviating from a square, circular, or spherical form by being elongated in one direction.
- Having the shape of or resembling a rectangle or an ellipse.
- Having a somewhat elongated form with approximately parallel sides: an oblong leaf.
- noun - something that is oblong (elongated)
There are 6 letters in OBLONG: B G L N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLONG
Click to search all anagrams of OBLONG plus a wildcard: OBLONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBLONG
Images for OBLONG
Lookup in Wiki for OBLONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.