Is MANUFACTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANUFACTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the organized action of making of goods and services for sale
- noun - the act of making something (a product) from raw materials
- verb - put together out of artificial or natural components or parts
- verb - make up something artificial or untrue
- verb - produce naturally
- verb - create or produce in a mechanical way
- To make or process (a raw material) into a finished product, especially by means of a large-scale industrial operation.
- To make or process (a product), especially with the use of industrial machines.
- To create, produce, or turn out in a mechanical manner: “His books seem to have been manufactured rather than composed” (Dwight Macdonald).
- To make or process goods, especially in large quantities and by means of industrial machines.
- The act, craft, or process of manufacturing products, especially on a large scale.
- An industry in which mechanical power and machinery are employed.
- A product that is manufactured.
- The making or producing of something.
There are 11 letters in MANUFACTURE: A A C E F M N R T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANUFACTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANUFACTURE, to go: MANUFACTURE?
Rearrange the letters in MANUFACTURE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of MANUFACTURE
8 letters out of MANUFACTURE
7 letters out of MANUFACTURE
6 letters out of MANUFACTURE
5 letters out of MANUFACTURE
4 letters out of MANUFACTURE
3 letters out of MANUFACTURE
2 letters out of MANUFACTURE
Contextual use of MANUFACTURE
What's nearby MANUFACTURE
Lookup in Wiki for MANUFACTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANUFACTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANUFACTURE"