Is FURNACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FURNACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed chamber in which heat is produced to heat buildings, destroy refuse, smelt or refine ores, etc.
- An enclosure in which energy in a nonthermal form is converted to heat, especially such an enclosure in which heat is generated by the combustion of a suitable fuel.
- An intensely hot place: the furnace of the sun; an attic room that is a furnace in the summer.
- A severe test or trial: endured the furnace of his friends’ blame after the accident.
- verb - to subject to heat
There are 7 letters in FURNACE: A C E F N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FURNACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FURNACE, to go: FURNACE?
Rearrange the letters in FURNACE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FURNACE
6 letters out of FURNACE
5 letters out of FURNACE
4 letters out of FURNACE
3 letters out of FURNACE
2 letters out of FURNACE
Contextual use of FURNACE
What's nearby FURNACE
Lookup in Wiki for FURNACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FURNACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FURNACE"