Is AMATEUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AMATEUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who pursues a study or sport as a pastime
- noun - an athlete who does not play for pay
- adj - engaged in as a pastime
- adj - lacking professional skill or expertise
- An athlete who has never participated in competition for money.
- One lacking the skill of a professional, as in an art.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “one engaging in a pursuit but lacking professional skill”: a musician who is a gifted amateur, not a professional; a dabbler in the graphic arts; a sculptor but a mere dilettante; a tyro in the art of writing poetry.
- noun - one that engages in an activity for pleasure
There are 7 letters in AMATEUR: A A E M R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AMATEUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMATEUR, to go: AMATEUR?
Rearrange the letters in AMATEUR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AMATEUR
6 letters out of AMATEUR
5 letters out of AMATEUR
4 letters out of AMATEUR
3 letters out of AMATEUR
2 letters out of AMATEUR
Contextual use of AMATEUR
What's nearby AMATEUR
Lookup in Wiki for AMATEUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AMATEUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AMATEUR"