Is MATURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MATURE in various dictionaries:
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - develop and work out fully in one's mind
- verb - become due for repayment
- verb - cause to ripen or develop fully
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - cause to ripen and discharge pus
- adj - characteristic of maturity
- adj - fully considered and perfected
- adj - having reached full natural growth or development
- adj - fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- adj - (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage
- Having reached full natural growth or development: a mature cell.
- Having reached a desired or final condition; ripe: a mature cheese.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of full development, either mental or physical: mature for her age.
- Suitable or intended for adults: mature subject matter.
- Composed of adults: a mature audience.
- Worked out fully by the mind; considered: a mature plan of action.
- Having reached the limit of its time; due: a mature bond.
- No longer subject to great expansion or development.
- Having reached maximum development of form.
- To bring to full development; ripen.
- To work out fully in the mind: “able to digest and mature my thoughts for my own mind only” (John Stuart Mill).
- To evolve toward or reach full development: The child’s judgment matures as she grows older.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring or come to full development or maximum excellence”: maturing the wines in vats; aged the brandy for 100 years; developed the flavor slowly; fruits that were ripened on the vine.
- adv - fully developed [adj -TURER, -TUREST] : MATURELY
- verb - to make or become mature
There are 6 letters in MATURE: A E M R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MATURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MATURE, to go: MATURE?
Rearrange the letters in MATURE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MATURE
5 letters out of MATURE
4 letters out of MATURE
3 letters out of MATURE
2 letters out of MATURE
Contextual use of MATURE
What's nearby MATURE
Lookup in Wiki for MATURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MATURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MATURE"