Is AUTUMN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AUTUMN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the season when the leaves fall from the trees
- The season of the year between summer and winter, lasting from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice and from September to December in the Northern Hemisphere; fall.
- A period of maturity verging on decline.
- Of, having to do with, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of autumn: autumn foliage; autumn harvests.
- Grown during the season of autumn: autumn crops.
- adj - a season of the year [n -S] : AUTUMNAL
There are 6 letters in AUTUMN: A M N T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTUMN
To search all scrabble anagrams of AUTUMN, to go: AUTUMN?
Rearrange the letters in AUTUMN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AUTUMN
What's nearby AUTUMN
Lookup in Wiki for AUTUMN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AUTUMN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AUTUMN"