Is AURA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AURA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- noun - a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing
- An invisible breath, emanation, or radiation.
- A distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; atmosphere: An aura of defeat pervaded the candidate’s headquarters.
- A sensation, as of a cold breeze or a bright light, that precedes the onset of certain disorders, such as an epileptic seizure or an attack of migraine.
- noun - an invisible emanation
There are 4 letters in AURA: A A R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AURA
To search all scrabble anagrams of AURA, to go: AURA?
Rearrange the letters in AURA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AURA
What's nearby AURA
Lookup in Wiki for AURA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AURA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AURA"