Is FUTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the time yet to come
- noun - a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
- noun - bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
- adj - yet to be or coming
- adj - effective in or looking toward the future
- adj - (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- adj - a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
- The indefinite time yet to come: will try to do better in the future.
- Something that will happen in time to come: “The future comes apace” (Shakespeare).
- Commodities or stocks bought or sold upon agreement of delivery in time to come.
- The form of a verb used in speaking of action that has not yet occurred or of states not yet in existence.
- That is to be or to come; of or existing in later time.
- adj - the time yet to come [n -S] : FUTURAL
There are 6 letters in FUTURE: E F R T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUTURE, to go: FUTURE?
Rearrange the letters in FUTURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUTURE
What's nearby FUTURE
Lookup in Wiki for FUTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUTURE"