Is NATURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NATURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized
- noun - a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe
- noun - the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.
- noun - the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions
- noun - a particular type of thing
- The material world and its phenomena.
- The forces and processes that produce and control all the phenomena of the material world: the laws of nature.
- The world of living things and the outdoors: the beauties of nature.
- A primitive state of existence, untouched and uninfluenced by civilization or artificiality: couldn’t tolerate city life anymore and went back to nature.
- Humankind’s natural state as distinguished from the state of grace.
- The essential characteristics and qualities of a person or thing: “She was only strong and sweet and in her nature when she was really deep in trouble” (Gertrude Stein).
- The fundamental character or disposition of a person; temperament: “Strange natures made a brotherhood of ill” (Percy Bysshe Shelley).
- The natural or real aspect of a person, place, or thing.
- The processes and functions of the body.
- adj - the essential qualities of a person or thing [n -S] : NATURED
There are 6 letters in NATURE: A E N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NATURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NATURE, to go: NATURE?
Rearrange the letters in NATURE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of NATURE
5 letters out of NATURE
4 letters out of NATURE
3 letters out of NATURE
2 letters out of NATURE
Contextual use of NATURE
What's nearby NATURE
Lookup in Wiki for NATURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NATURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NATURE"