Is UNTRUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNTRUE in various dictionaries:
- adj - not according with the facts
- adj - not true to an obligation or trust
- adj - not accurately fitted
- adj - (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection
- Contrary to fact; false.
- Deviating from a standard; not straight, even, level, or exact.
- Disloyal; unfaithful.
- adj - consistent with fact or reality
- verb - to bring to conformity with a standard or requirement
There are 6 letters in UNTRUE: E N R T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNTRUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNTRUE, to go: UNTRUE?
Rearrange the letters in UNTRUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNTRUE
What's nearby UNTRUE
Lookup in Wiki for UNTRUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNTRUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNTRUE"