Scrabble word: TANGENTIAL
Is TANGENTIAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TANGENTIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of superficial relevance if any
- adj - of or relating to or acting along or in the direction of a tangent
- Of, relating to, or moving along or in the direction of a tangent.
- Merely touching or slightly connected.
- Only superficially relevant; divergent: a tangential remark.
There are 10 letters in TANGENTIAL: A A E G I L N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGENTIAL
Click to search all anagrams of TANGENTIAL plus a wildcard: TANGENTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANGENTIAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TANGENTIAL
Lookup in Wiki for TANGENTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.