Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPOTLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOTLIGHT exist?
Definitions of SPOTLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a focus of public attention
- noun - a lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area
- verb - move into the foreground to make more visible or prominent
- verb - illuminate with a spotlight, as in the theater
- A strong beam of light that illuminates only a small area, used especially to center attention on a stage performer.
- A lamp that produces such a light.
- Public notoriety or prominence: She was in the spotlight after she won the marathon.
- An artificial source of light with a strongly focused beam, as on an automobile.
- To illuminate with a spotlight.
- To focus attention on.
- verb - to light with or as if with a spotlight (a projected spot of light used to illuminate brilliantly a person, object, or group on a stage)
There are 9 letters in SPOTLIGHT: G H I L O P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOTLIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOTLIGHT plus a wildcard: SPOTLIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOTLIGHT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPOTLIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.