Scrabble word: SPOTLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOTLIGHT exist?
Definitions of SPOTLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a focus of public attention
- noun - a lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area
- verb - move into the foreground to make more visible or prominent
- verb - illuminate with a spotlight, as in the theater
- A strong beam of light that illuminates only a small area, used especially to center attention on a stage performer.
- A lamp that produces such a light.
- Public notoriety or prominence: She was in the spotlight after she won the marathon.
- An artificial source of light with a strongly focused beam, as on an automobile.
- To illuminate with a spotlight.
- To focus attention on.
- verb - to light with or as if with a spotlight (a projected spot of light used to illuminate brilliantly a person, object, or group on a stage)
There are 9 letters in SPOTLIGHT: G H I L O P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOTLIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOTLIGHT plus a wildcard: SPOTLIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOTLIGHT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words