Scrabble word: SHAFTING
Is SHAFTING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHAFTING in dictionaries:
- verb - equip with a shaft
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- A system of shafts, as in a mechanical device, for transmitting motion or power.
- Material from which shafts are made.
- An instance of harsh or unfair treatment: got a shafting when they bought that house.
- noun - a system of rods for transmitting motion or power
There are 8 letters in SHAFTING: A F G H I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAFTING
Click to search all anagrams of SHAFTING plus a wildcard: SHAFTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAFTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAFTING
Lookup in Wiki for SHAFTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.