Scrabble word: RADISHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADISHES exist?
Definitions of RADISHES in dictionaries:
- noun - pungent fleshy edible root
- noun - radish of Japan with a long hard durable root eaten raw or cooked
- noun - pungent edible root of any of various cultivated radish plants
- noun - Eurasian plant widely cultivated for its edible pungent root usually eaten raw
- noun - a cruciferous plant of the genus Raphanus having a pungent edible root
- noun - a pungent, edible root
There are 8 letters in RADISHES: A D E H I R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADISHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADISHES plus a wildcard: RADISHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADISHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RADISHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.