Scrabble word: MONUMENTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONUMENTAL exist?
Definitions of MONUMENTAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating or belonging to or serving as a monument
- adj - of outstanding significance
- adj - imposing in size or bulk or solidity
- Of, resembling, or serving as a monument.
- Impressively large, sturdy, and enduring.
- Of outstanding significance: Einstein’s monumental contributions to physics.
- Astounding: monumental cowardice; monumental talent.
There are 10 letters in MONUMENTAL: A E L M M N N O T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONUMENTAL plus a wildcard: MONUMENTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONUMENTAL
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONUMENTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.