Scrabble word: TUNNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNNEL exist?
Definitions of TUNNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a passageway through or under something, usually underground (especially one for trains or cars)
- noun - a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
- verb - move through by or as by digging
- verb - force a way through
- An underground or underwater passage.
- A passage through or under a barrier.
- The main flue on a chimney.
- To make a tunnel through or under.
- To make a tunnel.
- verb - to dig a tunnel (an underground passageway)
There are 6 letters in TUNNEL: E L N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUNNEL plus a wildcard: TUNNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUNNEL
Images for TUNNEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.