Scrabble word: TUNNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNNEL exist?
Definitions of TUNNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a passageway through or under something, usually underground (especially one for trains or cars)
- noun - a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
- verb - move through by or as by digging
- verb - force a way through
- An underground or underwater passage.
- A passage through or under a barrier.
- The main flue on a chimney.
- To make a tunnel through or under.
- To make a tunnel.
- verb - to dig a tunnel (an underground passageway)