Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUNNELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNNELS exist?
Definitions of TUNNELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a passageway through or under something, usually underground (especially one for trains or cars)
- noun - a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
- verb - move through by or as by digging
- verb - force a way through
- v - to dig a tunnel (an underground passageway)
There are 7 letters in TUNNELS: E L N N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNNELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUNNELS plus a wildcard: TUNNELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUNNELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUNNELS
- Reality tunnels - The Powerstates Blog
- Subterranean tunnels
- No responses to Frightening Underground tunnels
- Cu Chi tunnels Attractions Facts & History Vietnam
- Vietnam tunnel warfare Vietnam war - Warchapter.com
- ENGLAND Londons Secret Underground tunnels Backpacker Secrets
- Image en plus haute rsolution (1 600 1 200 pixels taille du ...
- The tunnel is not maintained and in poor condition. The Forest Service ...
- Work underway in tunnels 31 December 2006
- tunnels Wallpapers River tunnels Myspace Backgrounds River tunnels ...