Scrabble word: TUNNELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNNELS exist?
Definitions of TUNNELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a passageway through or under something, usually underground (especially one for trains or cars)
- noun - a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
- verb - move through by or as by digging
- verb - force a way through
- verb - to dig a tunnel (an underground passageway)
There are 7 letters in TUNNELS: E L N N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNNELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUNNELS plus a wildcard: TUNNELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUNNELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUNNELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.