Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRUNNELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUNNELS exist?
Definitions of TRUNNELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden peg that is used to fasten timbers in shipbuilding
- n - a wooden peg used for fastening timbers
There are 8 letters in TRUNNELS: E L N N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUNNELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUNNELS plus a wildcard: TRUNNELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUNNELS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUNNELS
- Female Pirate Attire
- is a picture showing how sound the 1903 trunnels are
- Cross sections of the hull of El Nuevo Constante .
- George Hockensmith
- Theres a short passage the lobby leading from the mess with a ...
- Steiner 5-bay Dutch U barn Red Hook Dutchess County NY
- certainly fastened with wooden trunnels they are stout little sea ...
- Previous Photo Next Photo
- The largest gathering of wooden boats and enthusiasts in New England ...
- ... will be subsequently removed and permanent trunnels put in place