Scrabble word: FAILURES
Is FAILURES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FAILURES in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that fails
- noun - an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose
- noun - lack of success
- noun - a person with a record of failing
- noun - an unexpected omission
- noun - inability to discharge all your debts as they come due
- noun - loss of ability to function normally
- noun - the act of failing
There are 8 letters in FAILURES: A E F I L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAILURES
Click to search all anagrams of FAILURES plus a wildcard: FAILURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAILURES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAILURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.