Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAILURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAILURE exist?
Definitions of FAILURE in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that fails
- noun - an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose
- noun - lack of success
- noun - a person with a record of failing
- noun - an unexpected omission
- noun - inability to discharge all your debts as they come due
- noun - loss of ability to function normally
- The condition or fact of not achieving the desired end or ends: the failure of an experiment.
- One that fails: a failure at one’s career.
- The condition or fact of being insufficient or falling short: a crop failure.
- A cessation of proper functioning or performance: a power failure.
- Nonperformance of what is requested or expected; omission: failure to report a change of address.
- The act or fact of failing to pass a course, a test, or an assignment.
- A decline in strength or effectiveness.
- The act or fact of becoming bankrupt or insolvent.
- n - the act of failing
There are 7 letters in FAILURE: A E F I L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAILURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAILURE plus a wildcard: FAILURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAILURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAILURE
- Your experience of failure is primarily divided into the following ...
- failure is the beginning of success so dont give up and be ...
- have a remarkable effect to prevent the development of heart failure ...
- The Heart of Innovation Rethinking failure
- The first true love any girl has is her father
- failure Motivational Poster by GhostGhillie141 on deviantART
- Relieves suffering. Improves quality of life.
- Tamil KavithaigalKavithaipoems of lovetamil poemskavithai in tamil ...
- NEVER A failure ALWAYS A LESSON - KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON Image ...