Scrabble word: FAILURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAILURE exist?
Definitions of FAILURE in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that fails
- noun - an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose
- noun - lack of success
- noun - a person with a record of failing
- noun - an unexpected omission
- noun - inability to discharge all your debts as they come due
- noun - loss of ability to function normally
- The condition or fact of not achieving the desired end or ends: the failure of an experiment.
- One that fails: a failure at one’s career.
- The condition or fact of being insufficient or falling short: a crop failure.
- A cessation of proper functioning or performance: a power failure.
- Nonperformance of what is requested or expected; omission: failure to report a change of address.
- The act or fact of failing to pass a course, a test, or an assignment.
- A decline in strength or effectiveness.
- The act or fact of becoming bankrupt or insolvent.
- noun - the act of failing