Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAILURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAILURE exist?
Definitions of FAILURE in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that fails
- noun - an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose
- noun - lack of success
- noun - a person with a record of failing
- noun - an unexpected omission
- noun - inability to discharge all your debts as they come due
- noun - loss of ability to function normally
- The condition or fact of not achieving the desired end or ends: the failure of an experiment.
- One that fails: a failure at one’s career.
- The condition or fact of being insufficient or falling short: a crop failure.
- A cessation of proper functioning or performance: a power failure.
- Nonperformance of what is requested or expected; omission: failure to report a change of address.
- The act or fact of failing to pass a course, a test, or an assignment.
- A decline in strength or effectiveness.
- The act or fact of becoming bankrupt or insolvent.
- noun - the act of failing
There are 7 letters in FAILURE: A E F I L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAILURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAILURE plus a wildcard: FAILURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAILURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAILURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.