Scrabble word: FILATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILATURE exist?
Definitions of FILATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a bobbin used in spinning silk into thread
- The act or process of spinning, drawing, or twisting into threads.
- The act or process of reeling raw silk from cocoons.
- A reel used in drawing silk from cocoons.
- An establishment where silk is reeled.
- noun - the reeling of silk from cocoons
There are 8 letters in FILATURE: A E F I L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILATURE plus a wildcard: FILATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILATURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.