Scrabble word: CLAPPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAPPERS exist?
Definitions of CLAPPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
- noun - someone who applauds
- noun - a mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity
- noun - metal striker that hangs inside a bell and makes a sound by hitting the side
- verb - to strike one palm against the other
There are 8 letters in CLAPPERS: A C E L P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAPPERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAPPERS plus a wildcard: CLAPPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAPPERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words