Scrabble word: CLAPPERS
Is CLAPPERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLAPPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
- noun - someone who applauds
- noun - a mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity
- noun - metal striker that hangs inside a bell and makes a sound by hitting the side
- verb - to strike one palm against the other
There are 8 letters in CLAPPERS: A C E L P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAPPERS
Click to search all anagrams of CLAPPERS plus a wildcard: CLAPPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAPPERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAPPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.