Scrabble word: ASSORTED
Is ASSORTED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASSORTED in dictionaries:
- verb - keep company with
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- adj - consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- adj - of many different kinds purposefully arranged but lacking any uniformity
- Separated according to kind or class.
- Suited or matched.
- verb - to distribute into groups according to kind or class
There are 8 letters in ASSORTED: A D E O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSORTED
Click to search all anagrams of ASSORTED plus a wildcard: ASSORTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSORTED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSORTED
Lookup in Wiki for ASSORTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.