Scrabble word: ABORIGINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABORIGINAL exist?
Definitions of ABORIGINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived
- noun - an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
- adj - of or pertaining to members of the indigenous people of Australia
- adj - characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- adj - having existed from the beginning
- An aborigine.
There are 10 letters in ABORIGINAL: A A B G I I L N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABORIGINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABORIGINAL plus a wildcard: ABORIGINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABORIGINAL
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABORIGINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.