Scrabble word: SATELLITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATELLITE exist?
Definitions of SATELLITE in dictionaries:
- noun - man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
- noun - a person who follows or serves another
- noun - any celestial body orbiting around a planet or star
- verb - broadcast or disseminate via satellite
- adj - surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power
- A celestial body that orbits a planet; a moon.
- An object launched to orbit Earth or another celestial body.
- One who attends a powerful dignitary; a minion.
- A subservient follower; a sycophant.
- A nation dominated politically and economically by another nation.
- An urban or suburban community located near a big city.
- A colony of microorganisms whose growth in culture medium is enhanced by certain substances produced by another colony in its proximity.
There are 9 letters in SATELLITE: A E E I L L S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATELLITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATELLITE plus a wildcard: SATELLITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATELLITE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words