Scrabble word: SATELLITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATELLITE exist?
Definitions of SATELLITE in dictionaries:
- noun - man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
- noun - a person who follows or serves another
- noun - any celestial body orbiting around a planet or star
- verb - broadcast or disseminate via satellite
- adj - surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power
- A celestial body that orbits a planet; a moon.
- An object launched to orbit Earth or another celestial body.
- One who attends a powerful dignitary; a minion.
- A subservient follower; a sycophant.
- A nation dominated politically and economically by another nation.
- An urban or suburban community located near a big city.
- A colony of microorganisms whose growth in culture medium is enhanced by certain substances produced by another colony in its proximity.
There are 9 letters in SATELLITE: A E E I L L S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATELLITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATELLITE plus a wildcard: SATELLITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATELLITE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SATELLITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.