Is EXALTATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXALTATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- noun - the location of a planet in the zodiac at which it is believed to exert its maximum influence
- noun - a flock of larks (especially a flock of larks in flight overhead)
- noun - the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)
- The act of exalting or the condition of being exalted.
- A state or feeling of intense, often excessive exhilaration or wellbeing.
- A flight of larks.
There are 10 letters in EXALTATION: A A E I L N O T T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXALTATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXALTATION, to go: EXALTATION?
Rearrange the letters in EXALTATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of EXALTATION
8 letters out of EXALTATION
7 letters out of EXALTATION
6 letters out of EXALTATION
5 letters out of EXALTATION
4 letters out of EXALTATION
3 letters out of EXALTATION
2 letters out of EXALTATION
Contextual use of EXALTATION
What's nearby EXALTATION
Lookup in Wiki for EXALTATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXALTATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXALTATION"