Scrabble word: EXALTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXALTATION exist?
Definitions of EXALTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- noun - the location of a planet in the zodiac at which it is believed to exert its maximum influence
- noun - a flock of larks (especially a flock of larks in flight overhead)
- noun - the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)
- The act of exalting or the condition of being exalted.
- A state or feeling of intense, often excessive exhilaration or wellbeing.
- A flight of larks.
There are 10 letters in EXALTATION: A A E I L N O T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXALTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXALTATION plus a wildcard: EXALTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXALTATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXALTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.