Scrabble word: EXALTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXALTATION exist?
Definitions of EXALTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- noun - the location of a planet in the zodiac at which it is believed to exert its maximum influence
- noun - a flock of larks (especially a flock of larks in flight overhead)
- noun - the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)
- The act of exalting or the condition of being exalted.
- A state or feeling of intense, often excessive exhilaration or wellbeing.
- A flight of larks.
There are 10 letters in EXALTATION: A A E I L N O T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXALTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXALTATION plus a wildcard: EXALTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXALTATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words