Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAXATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAXATION exist?
Definitions of TAXATION in dictionaries:
- noun - charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- noun - government income due to taxation
- noun - the imposition of taxes
- The act or practice of imposing taxes.
- The fact of being taxed.
- An assessed amount of tax.
- Revenue gained from taxes.
- n - the process of taxing
There are 8 letters in TAXATION: A A I N O T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAXATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAXATION plus a wildcard: TAXATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAXATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAXATION
- Capital Navigation Group LLC - taxation
- ... taxation avoidance and fiscal evasion prevention with respect to taxes
- No taxation Without Representation Parker Platform
- September 22 2012 Accounting Individual taxation 1 Comment
- Double taxation Avoidance (DTA) Treaties are signed between two ...
- Economictioary Entrepreneurship at IIT-Delhi
- No taxation Without Representation
- TYWKIWDBI (Tai-Wiki-Widbee) Who will suffer from the new tax ...
- ACCINFO Auditing and taxation 2009cdr
- Financial Statements Analysis of Companies Non Financial
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.