Scrabble word: DISREGARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISREGARD exist?
Definitions of DISREGARD in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of attention and due care
- noun - willful lack of care and attention
- verb - refuse to acknowledge
- verb - bar from attention or consideration
- verb - give little or no attention to
- To pay no attention or heed to; ignore.
- Lack of thoughtful attention or due regard.
There are 9 letters in DISREGARD: A D D E G I R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISREGARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISREGARD plus a wildcard: DISREGARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISREGARD
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISREGARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.