Scrabble word: COLUMBARIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLUMBARIUM exist?
Definitions of COLUMBARIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a birdhouse for pigeons
- noun - a niche for a funeral urn containing the ashes of the cremated dead
- noun - a sepulchral vault or other structure having recesses in the walls to receive cinerary urns
- A vault with niches for urns containing ashes of the dead.
- One of the niches in such a vault.
- A dovecote.
- A pigeonhole in a dovecote.
There are 11 letters in COLUMBARIUM: A B C I L M M O R U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLUMBARIUM plus a wildcard: COLUMBARIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLUMBARIUM
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLUMBARIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.