Scrabble word: TRANSFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSFER exist?
Definitions of TRANSFER in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving something from one location to another
- noun - someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another
- noun - the act of transfering something from one form to another
- noun - a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- noun - application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
- noun - transferring ownership
- verb - transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
- verb - move from one place to another
- verb - lift and reset in another soil or situation
- verb - move around
- verb - cause to change ownership
- verb - change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- verb - shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- verb - transfer from one place or period to another
- To convey or cause to pass from one place, person, or thing to another.
- To make over the possession or legal title of; convey.
- To convey (a design, for example) from one surface to another, as by impression.
- To move oneself from one location or job to another.
- To withdraw from one educational institution or course of study and enroll in another.
- To change from one public conveyance to another: transferred to another bus.
- Also transferal (tr4ns-frùNl).
- One who transfers or is transferred, as to a new school.
- A design conveyed by contact from one surface to another.
- A ticket entitling a passenger to change from one public conveyance to another as part of one trip.
- A place where such a change is made.
- A conveyance of title or property from one person to another.
- verb - to convey from one source to another