Scrabble word: TRANSFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSFER exist?
Definitions of TRANSFER in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving something from one location to another
- noun - someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another
- noun - the act of transfering something from one form to another
- noun - a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- noun - application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
- noun - transferring ownership
- verb - transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
- verb - move from one place to another
- verb - lift and reset in another soil or situation
- verb - move around
- verb - cause to change ownership
- verb - change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- verb - shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- verb - transfer from one place or period to another
- To convey or cause to pass from one place, person, or thing to another.
- To make over the possession or legal title of; convey.
- To convey (a design, for example) from one surface to another, as by impression.
- To move oneself from one location or job to another.
- To withdraw from one educational institution or course of study and enroll in another.
- To change from one public conveyance to another: transferred to another bus.
- Also transferal (tr4ns-frùNl).
- One who transfers or is transferred, as to a new school.
- A design conveyed by contact from one surface to another.
- A ticket entitling a passenger to change from one public conveyance to another as part of one trip.
- A place where such a change is made.
- A conveyance of title or property from one person to another.
- verb - to convey from one source to another
There are 8 letters in TRANSFER: A E F N R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSFER plus a wildcard: TRANSFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSFER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.