Scrabble word: POLISHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLISHED exist?
Definitions of POLISHED in dictionaries:
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- adj - perfected or made shiny and smooth
- adj - showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- adj - (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed
- adj - (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
- Made shiny and smooth by or as if by rubbing or chemical action.
- Naturally shiny and smooth.
- Having the husk or outer layers removed.
- Refined; cultured: a polished manner.
- Having no imperfections or errors; flawless: a polished oration.
- verb - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
There are 8 letters in POLISHED: D E H I L O P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLISHED plus a wildcard: POLISHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLISHED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLISHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.