Scrabble word: PHOSPHATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHOSPHATE exist?
Definitions of PHOSPHATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a salt of phosphoric acid
- noun - carbonated drink with fruit syrup and a little phosphoric acid
- A salt or an ester of phosphoric acid.
- A fertilizer containing phosphorus compounds.
- A soda fountain drink made by blending carbonated water with flavored syrup.
There are 9 letters in PHOSPHATE: A E H H O P P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHOSPHATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHOSPHATE plus a wildcard: PHOSPHATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHOSPHATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHOSPHATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.