Scrabble word: MISDIRECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISDIRECT exist?
Definitions of MISDIRECT in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - lead someone in the wrong direction or give someone wrong directions
- verb - put a wrong address on
- To aim (a blow or projectile, for example) badly.
- To give wrong instructions or directions to.
- To put a wrong address on (a piece of mail).
There are 9 letters in MISDIRECT: C D E I I M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISDIRECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISDIRECT plus a wildcard: MISDIRECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISDIRECT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISDIRECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.