Is INDIFFERENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDIFFERENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by a lack of interest
- adj - showing no care or concern in attitude or action
- adj - (usually followed by `to') unwilling or refusing to pay heed
- adj - (often followed by `to') lacking importance
- adj - fairly poor to not very good
- adj - having only a limited ability to react chemically
- adj - marked by no especial liking or dislike or preference for one thing over another
- adj - characterized by a lack of partiality
- adj - being neither good nor bad
- adj - neither too great nor too little
- Characterized by a lack of partiality; unbiased: a properly indifferent jury.
- Not mattering one way or the other.
- Having no marked feeling for or against.
- Having no particular interest in or concern for; apathetic: indifferent to the sufferings of others.
- Being neither too much nor too little; moderate.
- Being neither good nor bad; mediocre: an indifferent performance.
- Being neither right nor wrong.
- Not active or involved; neutral: an indifferent chemical in a reaction.
- Undifferentiated, as cells or tissue.
There are 11 letters in INDIFFERENT: D E E F F I I N N R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDIFFERENT, to go: INDIFFERENT?
Rearrange the letters in INDIFFERENT and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of INDIFFERENT
9 letters out of INDIFFERENT
8 letters out of INDIFFERENT
7 letters out of INDIFFERENT
6 letters out of INDIFFERENT
5 letters out of INDIFFERENT
4 letters out of INDIFFERENT
3 letters out of INDIFFERENT
2 letters out of INDIFFERENT
Contextual use of INDIFFERENT
What's nearby INDIFFERENT
Lookup in Wiki for INDIFFERENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDIFFERENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDIFFERENT"