Scrabble word: DIFFERENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIFFERENT exist?
Definitions of DIFFERENT in dictionaries:
- adj - unlike in nature or quality or form or degree
- adj - distinctly separate from the first
- adj - differing from all others
- adj - marked by dissimilarity
- adj - distinct or separate
- Unlike in form, quality, amount, or nature; dissimilar: took different approaches to the problem.
- Distinct or separate: That’s a different issue altogether.
- Various or assorted: interviewed different members of the community.
- But different than is more acceptably used, particularly in American usage, where the object of comparison is expressed by a full clause: The campus is different than it was 20 years ago (or The campus is different from how it was 20 years ago).
There are 9 letters in DIFFERENT: D E E F F I N R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIFFERENT plus a wildcard: DIFFERENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIFFERENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIFFERENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.