Scrabble word: HANDICAPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDICAPPED exist?
Definitions of HANDICAPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - people collectively who are crippled or otherwise physically handicapped
- noun - the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness
- noun - advantage given to a competitor to equalize chances of winning
- noun - something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- adj - incapable of functioning as a consequence of injury or illness
- verb - to obstruct the progress of
There are 11 letters in HANDICAPPED: A A C D D E H I N P P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDICAPPED plus a wildcard: HANDICAPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDICAPPED
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDICAPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.