Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APHID
In which Scrabble dictionary does APHID exist?
Definitions of APHID in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various small plant-sucking insects
- Any of various small, soft-bodied insects of the family Aphididae that have mouthparts specially adapted for piercing and feed by sucking sap from plants.
- n - any of a family of small, soft-bodied insects
There are 5 letters in APHID: A D H I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APHID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APHID plus a wildcard: APHID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APHID
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APHID
- Galveston Gardening aphid Attack...
- Fileaphid group2.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Rosy Apple aphid
- Closeup picture of a soybean aphid colony
- aphids have arrived The Field Position
- Soybean aphid (photo by D. Ragsdale Univ. of MN)
- aphids in the Greenhouse
- aphid (Acyrthosiphon lactucae ) on lettuce (Lactuca sativa ) - 5083077
- Brinjal aphid Aphis_gossypii
- aphid Acyrthosiphon lactucae (Hemiptera aphididae) - 2200055
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.