Scrabble word: PANDA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANDA exist?
Definitions of PANDA in dictionaries:
- noun - large black-and-white herbivorous mammal of bamboo forests of China and Tibet
- noun - reddish-brown Old World raccoon-like carnivore
- A rare, bearlike mammal (Ailuropoda melanoleuca) of the mountains of China and Tibet (Xizang), having woolly fur with distinctive black and white markings.
- A small, raccoonlike mammal (Ailurus fulgens) of northeast Asia, having reddish fur, white face markings, and a long ringed tail.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
There are 5 letters in PANDA: A A D N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANDA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANDA plus a wildcard: PANDA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANDA
Images for PANDA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.