Scrabble word: PANDA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANDA exist?
Definitions of PANDA in dictionaries:
- noun - large black-and-white herbivorous mammal of bamboo forests of China and Tibet
- noun - reddish-brown Old World raccoon-like carnivore
- A rare, bearlike mammal (Ailuropoda melanoleuca) of the mountains of China and Tibet (Xizang), having woolly fur with distinctive black and white markings.
- A small, raccoonlike mammal (Ailurus fulgens) of northeast Asia, having reddish fur, white face markings, and a long ringed tail.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal