Scrabble word: CHIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIPPED exist?
Definitions of CHIPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
- noun - a piece of dried bovine dung
- noun - a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- noun - a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
- noun - a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
- noun - electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
- noun - (golf) a low running approach shot
- noun - the act of chipping something
- verb - to break a small piece from
There are 7 letters in CHIPPED: C D E H I P P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIPPED plus a wildcard: CHIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIPPED
Images for CHIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.