Scrabble word: CANDID
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANDID exist?
Definitions of CANDID in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by directness in manner or speech
- adj - informal or natural
- adj - openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness
- Free from prejudice; impartial.
- An unposed informal photograph.
- adj - frank and sincere
- noun - an unposed photograph
There are 6 letters in CANDID: A C D D I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANDID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANDID plus a wildcard: CANDID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANDID
Images for CANDID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.