Scrabble word: CANDIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANDIED exist?
Definitions of CANDIED in dictionaries:
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- adj - encrusted with sugar or syrup
- adj - (used especially of fruits) preserved by coating with or allowing to absorb sugar
- Permeated, covered, encrusted, or cooked with sugar: candied sweet potatoes.
- verb - to coat with sugar
There are 7 letters in CANDIED: A C D D E I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANDIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANDIED plus a wildcard: CANDIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANDIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANDIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.