Scrabble word: DIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIPPED exist?
Definitions of DIPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - a depression in an otherwise level surface
- noun - (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
- noun - a thief who steals from the pockets or purses of others in public places
- noun - tasty mixture or liquid into which bite-sized foods are dipped
- noun - a brief immersion
- noun - a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- noun - a candle that is made by repeated dipping in a pool of wax or tallow
- noun - a brief swim in water
- noun - a gymnastic exercise on the parallel bars in which the body is lowered and raised by bending and straightening the arms
- adj - having abnormal sagging of the spine (especially in horses)
- verb - to immerse briefly into a liquid
There are 6 letters in DIPPED: D D E I P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIPPED plus a wildcard: DIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIPPED
Images for DIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.