Scrabble word: DEADPAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEADPAN exist?
Definitions of DEADPAN in dictionaries:
- adj - deliberately impassive in manner
- adv - without betraying any feeling
- A blank, expressionless face.
- Impassively matter-of-fact, as in style, behavior, or expression: deadpan delivery of the joke.
- verb - to act without emotion
There are 7 letters in DEADPAN: A A D D E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEADPAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEADPAN plus a wildcard: DEADPAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEADPAN
Images for DEADPAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.