Scrabble word: HANDICAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDICAP exist?
Definitions of HANDICAP in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness
- noun - advantage given to a competitor to equalize chances of winning
- noun - something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- verb - injure permanently
- verb - attempt to forecast the winner (especially in a horse race) and assign odds for or against a contestant
- verb - put at a disadvantage
- Sports & Games.
- A race or contest in which advantages or compensations are given different contestants to equalize the chances of winning.
- Such an advantage or penalty.
- A physical or mental disability.
- A hindrance.
- To assign handicaps or a handicap to (a contestant).
- To cause to be at a disadvantage; impede.
- verb - to obstruct the progress of
There are 8 letters in HANDICAP: A A C D H I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDICAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDICAP plus a wildcard: HANDICAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDICAP
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDICAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.