Scrabble word: PINCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINCHED exist?
Definitions of PINCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - make ridges into by pinching together
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - cut the top off
- verb - irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
- adj - sounding as if the nose were pinched
- adj - very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- adj - not having enough money to pay for necessities
- adj - as if squeezed uncomfortably tight
- verb - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 7 letters in PINCHED: C D E H I N P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINCHED plus a wildcard: PINCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINCHED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINCHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.