Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINCHED exist?
Definitions of PINCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - make ridges into by pinching together
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - cut the top off
- verb - irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
- adj - sounding as if the nose were pinched
- adj - very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- adj - not having enough money to pay for necessities
- adj - as if squeezed uncomfortably tight
- v - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 7 letters in PINCHED: C D E H I N P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINCHED plus a wildcard: PINCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINCHED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINCHED
- Bering Sea Crab Fishermens Tour Reviews - Ketchikan AK Attractions ...
- Contact Us Stretches North Biloxi DIberville Location Children with ...
- Area affected refers to nerve roots below their respective vertebrae ...
- Spine Universe Why pinched nerves cause pain Neck Solutions pinched ...
- The drawings show a piriformis trigger point and its referred buttocks ...
- Severe neck pain can result from a cervical radiculopathy depending ...
- Beautiful BLENKO Glass Vase 441S in Turquoise Blue with Original Tag ...
- pinched With Four Aces
- pinched nerve in neck. Image source Flickr
- pinched Nerve Somerset NJ Somerset NJ Nerve Pain Somerset ...