Scrabble word: GERMANIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GERMANIC exist?
Definitions of GERMANIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of the Indo-European family of languages
- adj - of or relating to the language of Germans
- adj - of or pertaining to the ancient Teutons or their languages
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of Germany or its people, language, or culture.
- Of or relating to the Teutons.
- Of or relating to speakers of a Germanic language.
- A branch of the Indo-European language family that comprises North Germanic, West Germanic, and the extinct East Germanic.
- adj - containing germanium (a metallic element)
There are 8 letters in GERMANIC: A C E G I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GERMANIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GERMANIC plus a wildcard: GERMANIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GERMANIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GERMANIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.