Scrabble word: GERMANIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GERMANIC exist?
Definitions of GERMANIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of the Indo-European family of languages
- adj - of or relating to the language of Germans
- adj - of or pertaining to the ancient Teutons or their languages
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of Germany or its people, language, or culture.
- Of or relating to the Teutons.
- Of or relating to speakers of a Germanic language.
- A branch of the Indo-European language family that comprises North Germanic, West Germanic, and the extinct East Germanic.
- adj - containing germanium (a metallic element)