Scrabble word: COMMUNICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUNICATION exist?
Definitions of COMMUNICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of communicating
- noun - something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups
- noun - a connection allowing access between persons or places
- The act of communicating; transmission.
- The exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, signals, writing, or behavior.
- The art and technique of using words effectively and with grace in imparting one’s ideas.
- Something communicated; a message.
- A system, such as mail, telephone, or television, for sending and receiving messages.
- Often used to modify another noun: communication systems; communication technology; communications equipment; communications interface.
There are 13 letters in COMMUNICATION: A C C I I M M N N O O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUNICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMUNICATION plus a wildcard: COMMUNICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUNICATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMUNICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.