Scrabble word: MIMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIMIC exist?
Definitions of MIMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who mimics (especially an actor or actress)
- verb - imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect
- adj - constituting an imitation
- To copy or imitate closely, especially in speech, expression, and gesture; ape.
- To resemble closely; simulate: an insect that mimics a twig.
- To take on the appearance of.
- An actor or actress in a mime.
- One who practices the art of mime.
- One who copies or mimics others, as for amusement.
- A copy or an imitation.
- Relating to, acting as, resembling, or characteristic of a mimic or mimicry.
- Tending to imitate; imitative.
- Make-believe; mock: a mimic battle.
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 5 letters in MIMIC: C I I M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIMIC plus a wildcard: MIMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIMIC
Images for MIMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.