Scrabble word: COMMON
Is COMMON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMMON in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- adj - belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole
- adj - having no special distinction or quality
- adj - common to or shared by two or more parties
- adj - commonly encountered
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- adj - of or associated with the great masses of people
- adj - of low or inferior quality or value
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - to be expected
- Belonging equally to or shared equally by two or more; joint: common interests.
- Of or relating to the community as a whole; public: for the common good.
- Widespread; prevalent.
- Occurring frequently or habitually; usual.
- Most widely known; ordinary: the common housefly.
- Having no special designation, status, or rank: a common sailor.
- Not distinguished by superior or noteworthy characteristics; average: the common spectator.
- Of no special quality; standard: common procedure.
- Of mediocre or inferior quality; second-rate: common cloth.
- Unrefined or coarse in manner; vulgar: behavior that branded him as common.
- Either masculine or feminine in gender.
- Representing one or all of the members of a class; not designating a unique entity.
- The political class composed of commoners.
- The parliamentary representatives of this class.
- Often Commons.
- A tract of land, usually in a centrally located spot, belonging to or used by a community as a whole: a band concert on the village common.
- A building or hall for dining, typically at a university or college.
- Common stock.
- A service used for a particular class of festivals.
- adj - of a kind to be expected in the normal order of events
- noun - something that is ordinary
- noun - a tract of publicly used land
There are 6 letters in COMMON: C M M N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMON
Click to search all anagrams of COMMON plus a wildcard: COMMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMON
Images for COMMON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.